Guidelines for volunteers – on-boarding process and important details to start your volunteering/internship at Project CARE
- Selected volunteers should submit their photo ID proof on firstname.lastname@example.org for the record and sign a declaration which they will receive on their e-mail
- Selected volunteers will get a formal confirmation letter that will confirm their volunteering/internship
- Volunteers will be added to their respective volunteer groups on WhatsApp. There will be 2 separate groups basis the gender, these group will be used to share important information about various campaigns, project activities and collaboration among the volunteers
- Volunteers will be assigned tasks, activities and responsibilities per their interest shown in the application form and discussion during the interview
- Weekly 60 min conference call on every Sunday evening will be organised to discuss the ongoing activities, campaigns, projects, exchange of ideas and plan. It will be mandatory for all the volunteers to join the weekly team call.
- Volunteers will also be enrolled into important online training to develop skills required for the non-profit projects time to time
It is highly recommended that all volunteers should regularly visit the NGO portal (ngo.kanzuliman.org) to get the latest information on ongoing and upcoming activities. On successful completion of the volunteering/internship or on intent volunteers can reach out to the office and can get their volunteering/internship certificate and experience letters as in when required.